Are you Dr. Williams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 W 45th St
Austin, TX 78751Phone+1 512-407-2111Fax+1 817-284-3425
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kelcey Williams, MD is a physiatrist in Austin, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Central Texas Rehabilitation Hospital and Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Pearland.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonFellowship, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1998 - 2001
- Vidant Medical Center/East Carolina UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Central Texas Rehabilitation HospitalAustin, Texas
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of PearlandPearland, Texas