Dr. Walsh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1002 Wishard Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-944-8162Fax+1 317-948-0609
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1996 - 1997
- Indiana University School of Medicine (Indianapolis)Residency, Psychiatry, 1991 - 1996
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsChange in Psychotropic Prescribing Patterns Among Youths in Foster Care Associated With a Peer-to-Peer Physician Consultation Program.Brea L. Perry, Kelda H. Walsh, Martin H. Plawecki, Jill C. Fodstad, Hillary S. Blake, Amber D. Hunt, Carol A. Ott, Richard Rowlison, William McConnell, Katlyn Kleimola...> ;Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 2019 Jul 30
- 1 citationsPsychiatric Treatment and Management of Psychiatric Comorbidities of Movement Disorders.Kelda H. Walsh, Katherine Soe, Shivali Sarawgi> ;Seminars in Pediatric Neurology. 2017 Dec 1
- 4 citationsMemantine for comorbid obsessive-compulsive disorder and Asperger disorder suggests a link in glutamatergic dysregulation.Erica B. Bernhardt, Kelda H. Walsh, David J. Posey, Christopher J. McDougle> ;Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2011 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: