Dr. Woodruff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMadigan Army Medical Center
9913A MAMC Annex
Tacoma, WA 98431Phone(253) 968-4739
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1990 - 1993
- St Joseph's Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1990
- University of HawaiiClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1990 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Disparities in outcomes for pediatric cancer patients treated in Hawai'i: comparing Hawai'i residents to children referred from the Pacific Islands.Faye Untalan, Kelley Woodruff, Charles Hardy, Mira Liao, Dmitry Krupitsky> ;Pacific health dialog. 2004 Sep 1
- 2 citationsStressors Associated with Pacific Islands Children Diagnosed with Cancer Andsevere Blood DisordersFaye Untalan, Kelley Woodruff, Mira Liao, Charles Hardy> ;Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing. 2004 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: