Dr. Anderson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 Hiland Ave
Burley, ID 83318
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Idaho State UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Molecular epidemiology of Staphylococcus aureus mastitis in dairy heifers.Anderson, K. L.,Lyman, R.,Moury, K.,Ray, D.,Watson, D. W.,Correa, M. T.> ;J. Dairy Sci.. 2012 Aug 25
- 3 citationsIntegration of an oral health curriculum into a physician assistant program.Kelly L. Anderson, Barbara S. Smith, Denise C. Maseman> ;Journal of allied health. 2011 Jan 1
- 10 citationsPracticing Dental Hygienists’ Perceptions About the Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene and the Oral Health PractitionerKelly L. Anderson, Barbara S. Smith> ;Journal of Dental Education. 2009 Oct 1
- How Does Untreated Psychosis Lead to Neurological Damage?June 15th, 2016
- Cassia Regional HospitalBurley, Idaho
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: