Dr. Clay is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office417 W 3rd Ave
Albany, GA 31701Phone+1 229-312-5222Fax+1 229-312-5225
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2001
- University of FloridaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2025
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- SC State Medical License 2000 - 2025
- MS State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsIntraductal papillary mucinous tumor of the pancreas and multiple adenomas of the colon.Kelly A. Clay, William E. Fickling, Mark H. DeLegge> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2003 Mar 1
- Phoebe Putney Memorial HospitalAlbany, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: