Dr. O'Connor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office609 Albany Street
Boston, MA 02118
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 2019 - 2022
- Scripps Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2018 - 2019
- Tulane UniversityClass of 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- An ectopic intrathyroidal thymic tissue and intrathymic parathyroid tissue in a patient with Graves disease.O'Connor, K.,Alzahrani, H.,Murad, F.,Daroca, P.,Kandil, E.> ;Gland Surg. 2018 Jan 06
- Rose Spots Following Oral Typhoid Vaccine.Kelly O’Connor, Russell W. Steele> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2017 Aug 1
- Alpha Omega AlphaMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: