Dr. Rouse is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office181 Taylor Ave
Columbus, OH 43203Phone(614) 257-2448Fax(614) 257-3200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Akron General Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2001 - 2004
- Forum Health - Western Reserve Care SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Nova Southeastern UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2007 - 2022
- TN State License 2004 - 2022
- OH State License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsFibrillary glomerulonephritis with hepatitis C viral infection and hypocomplementemia.Susan L. Ray, Kelly Rouse, Andrew Appis, Robert W. Novak, Nairmeen Haller> ;Renal Failure. 2008 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: