Dr. Vince is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1520 San Pablo St
Los Angeles, CA 90033Phone(323) 442-5860Fax(323) 442-6990
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special SurgeryResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1985 - 1986
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2021
- HI State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsGeneral Assembly, Prevention, Local Antimicrobials: Proceedings of International Consensus on Orthopedic Infections.Jose Baeza, Marco Bernardo Cury, Andrew N. Fleischman, Albert Ferrando, Manuel Fuertes, Karan Goswami, Lars Lidgren, Philip Linke, Jorge Manrique, Gabriel Makar, Alex ...> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2019 Feb 1
- Infection: It's a Numbers Game: Commentary on an article by William Z. Stone, MD, et al.: "Clinical Evaluation of Synovial Alpha Defensin and Synovial C-Reactive Prote...Kelly G. Vince> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2018 Jul 18
- 87 citationsPeriprosthetic Joint Infection Is the Main Cause of Failure for Modern Knee Arthroplasty: An Analysis of 11,134 Knees.Chuan Kong Koh, Irene Zeng, Saiprassad Ravi, Mark Zhu, Kelly G. Vince, Simon W. Young> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2017 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: