Dr. Walsh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18 W Blackwell St
Dover, NJ 07801Phone(973) 328-3344
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- North Shore University Hospital - Northwell HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2004 - 2023
- NY State License 1999 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsRisk Factors for Venous Thromboembolism in Patients with Chronic Liver DiseaseKelly A. Walsh, Daniel A. Lewis, Timothy M. Clifford, Jonathan Hundley, Yevgeniya Gokun, Paul Angulo, George A. Davis> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2013 Mar 1
- 3 citationsTobramycin pharmacokinetics in patients with cystic fibrosis before and after bilateral lung transplantationK.A. Walsh, George A. Davis, Don Hayes, Robert J. Kuhn, Kyle A. Weant, Jeremy D. Flynn> ;Transplant Infectious Disease. 2011 Dec 1
- 1 citationsPharmacogenomic considerations for customizing warfarin therapy in the orthopedic patient.Sonja Rhee, Kelly A. Walsh, Daniel A. Lewis, George A. Davis, Kelly M. Smith> ;Orthopedics. 2010 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Morristown Medical CenterMorristown, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: