Dr. Kelly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4000 Cambridge St
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone(913) 588-1227
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2010 - 2011
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsEvidence for alterations in stimulatory G proteins and oxytocin levels in children with autismJill D. Jacobson, Kathryn Ellerbeck, Kelsie A. Kelly, Kandace Fleming, T. Rene Jamison, Charles W. Coffey, Catherine M. Smith, R. Matthew Reese, Scott A. Sands> ;Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2014 Feb 1
- 15-Year-Old Fills Dozens and Dozens of Bags of Supplies for Mothers in NeedSeptember 12th, 2018
- New Videos Support FPs' Efforts to Boost Adult ImmunizationsMarch 16th, 2017
- The University of Kansas HospitalKansas City, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: