Dr. Mansilla-Rivera is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office99 woodland St
Hartford, CT 06115Phone(860) 714-4212Fax(860) 714-8080
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Francis HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsFever in returning travelers: a case-based approach.Henry M. Feder, Kenia Mansilla-Rivera> ;American Family Physician. 2013 Oct 15
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical CenterHartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: