Are you Dr. Bartold?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office840 Oakwood Blvd
Dearborn, MI 48124Phone(313) 359-7650Fax(313) 359-7660
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Bartold, MD is a board certified radiologist in Dearborn, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn and ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- Oakwood HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1984 - 1987
- Akron City HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1985 - 2016
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUncommon presentations of thyroid carcinoma.Kenneth Bartold, Reza Abghari, V. B. Sangi> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1986 Nov 1
- Recognition of renal osteodystrophy on bone imaging.Daniel E. Eggleston, Kenneth Bartold, Reza Abghari> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1986 Aug 1
- 4 citationsVisualization of the left hepatic lobe during radioisotopic venography/lung imaging with technetium-99m MAA.Kenneth Bartold, Michael Fancher, Reza Abghari> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1986 Apr 1
- Join now to see all