Are you Dr. Bistricky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone(602) 277-5551
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Bistricky, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona. He is affiliated with Phoenix Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1972 - 1975
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- Orange County Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Phoenix Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemPhoenix, Arizona