Dr. Chakour is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S. MARYLAND AVE.
Chicago, IL 60637Phone+1 773-834-2858Fax+1 773-834-4384
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2013 - 2018
- University of ChicagoResidency, Surgery, 2012 - 2013
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2026
- KY State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- IN State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Macropinocytosis is decreased in diabetic mouse macrophages and is regulated by AMPK.Guest, C. B., Chakour, K. S., Freund, G. G.> ;BMC Immunol. 2008
- Phagocytosis of cholesteryl ester is amplified in diabetic mouse macrophages and is largely mediated by CD36 and SR-A.Guest, C. B., Hartman, M. E., O'Connor, J. C., Chakour, K. S., Sovari, A. A., Freund, G. G.> ;PLoS ONE. 2007
- Advocate Sherman HospitalElgin, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: