Are you Dr. Fortgang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 NW 70th Ave
Plantation, FL 33317Phone(954) 792-2674
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Fortgang, MD is a board certified radiologist in Plantation, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Hawaii, and New York.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1979 - 1984
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Turcot syndrome: a case with spinal cord and colonic neoplasms.Radin, D. R., Fortgang, K. C., Zee, C. S., Mikity, V. G., Halls, J. M.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1984 Mar