Dr. Holt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3320 Executive Dr
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone+1 919-877-1100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Holt is an internist in Raleigh, NC and is affiliated with Duke Raleigh Hospital. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and has been in practice 22 years. He is experienced in hypertension, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity and weight management, and preventive medicine.
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsHepatic hydrothorax demonstration by Tc-99m sulfur colloid ascites scan.Kenneth A. Holt, Eduardo Oliviera, Prashant K. Rohatgi> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1999 Aug 1
- Duke Raleigh HospitalRaleigh, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: