Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 S 70th St
West Allis, WI 53214
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, IncResidency, Psychiatry, 1986 - 1989
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, IncInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 2020
- WI State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- LXR Alpha Restricts Gammaherpesvirus Reactivation from Latently Infected Peritoneal Cells.Lange, P. T.,Jondle, C. N.,Darrah, E. J.,Johnson, K. E.,Tarakanova, V. L.> ;J. Virol.. 2019 Jan 04
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: