Are you Dr. Lakoff?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1629 Rockcress Dr
Jamison, PA 18929Phone(214) 343-8328
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Lakoff, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Jamison, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Education & Training
- Pennsylvania Hospital (UPHS)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1969 - 1972
- Presbyterian Medical Center (UPHS)Internship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1989 - 2003
- PA State Medical License 1969 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsSerous cystadenocarcinoma as incidental finding during a repeat cesarean section.Joseph A. Ahram, Kenneth Lakoff, Robert Miller> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1985 Sep 1
- 9 citationsRubella vaccination during pregnancy.Ronald J. Bolognese, Stephen L. Corson, John L. Sever, David A. Fuccillo, Kenneth M. Lakoff, Jacob Klein> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1972 Apr 1
- Correlation of amniotic fluid estriol with fetal age and well-being.Bolognese, R. J., Corson, S. L., Touchstone, J. C., Lakoff, K. M.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 1971 Mar
- Join now to see all