Are you Dr. Laws?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2010 Church St.
Nashville, TN 37203Phone(615) 329-7878Fax(615) 329-7899
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Laws, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Nashville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Maryland. He is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1983 - 1985
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1977 - 1983
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1980 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 1977 - 1980
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsCardiac surgery in patients with chronic renal diseaseKenneth H. Laws, Walter H. Merrill, John W. Hammon, Richard L. Prager, Harvey W. Bender> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1986 Aug 1
- 70 citationsArteriovenous Fistula of the LungRichard L. Prager, Kenneth H. Laws, Harvey W. Bender> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1983 Aug 1
- Saint Thomas Midtown HospitalNashville, Tennessee