Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis Street Armory 3
Brigham And Womens Hospital, Department Of Pathology
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 732-4715
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Lee, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Minnesota. He is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital and is an Associate Clinical Professor of Pathology at Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1974 - 1977
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1999 - 2009
- MA State Medical License 1994 - 2021
- MN State Medical License 1976 - 1976
- VT State Medical License 1975 - 1994
- ME State Medical License Active through 1985
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsAssessment of a Chemotherapy Response Score (CRS) System for Tubo-Ovarian High-Grade Serous Carcinoma (HGSC).Helena M Ditzel, Kyle C. Strickland, Emily E. Meserve, Elizabeth H. Stover, Panagiotis A. Konstantinopoulos, Ursula A. Matulonis, Michael G. Muto, Joyce F. Liu, Collee...> ;International Journal of Gynecological Pathology. 2019 May 1
- 28 citationsHistologic and immunohistochemical decision-making in endometrial adenocarcinoma.Lesley Lomo, Marisa R. Nucci, Kenneth R. Lee, Ming-Chieh Lin, Michelle S. Hirsch, Christopher P. Crum, George L. Mutter> ;Modern Pathology. 2008 May 23
- 13 citationsSuperficial (early) endocervical adenocarcinoma in situ: a study of 12 cases and comparison to conventional AIS.Agnieszka K. Witkiewicz, Kenneth R. Lee, Gilbert Brodsky, Aida Cviko, Joshua Brodsky, Christopher P. Crum> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2005 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- The NBA and GE Healthcare Announce First Round Research Winners to Address Prevention, Diagnosis and Treatment of Musculoskeletal InjuriesMay 5th, 2016
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts