Book an appointment with Dr. Kenneth LeeOrlando Health 2023
Overview of Dr. Lee
Dr. Kenneth Lee is a Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon with the UF Health Cancer Center at Orlando Health's Department of Surgery and the Breast Care Center at Orlando Regional Medical Center. He is dual board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. He is recognized as a Fellow in the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Lee received his college and medical school degree as part of the prestigious Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine BS/MD program, graduating cum laude with his bachelor of science degree. He then completed a five year general surgery residency with Orlando Health, where he served as Chief Resident in his final year. While at ORMC, Dr. Lee served as an Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor.
Dr. Lee completed a second residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of South Florida / H Lee Moffitt Cancer & Research Institute Program. Additionally, he served as Administrative Chief Resident for three years in Tampa, Florida.
Dr. Lee specializes in complex reconstruction of oncological and traumatic defects in adults and pediatric patients. His expertise includes microvascular reconstruction, breast reconstruction with perforator free flaps, head and neck reconstruction, pediatric plastic surgery and aesthetic surgery. He serves as faculty with the position of Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery with University of Central Florida and Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery with Florida State University. He is a Clinical Affiliate with Nova Southeastern University. He also teaches within the Medical Education Department for the general surgery/orthopedic residencies.
Dr. Lee has been awarded the 'Top Plastic Surgeons' recognition by Consumers Research Council the past several years. Also he has been chosen as a 'Patients Choice Award' in 2011, 2012, and 2013. Dr. Lee was named as one of the Top Docs in Plastic Surgery by Orlando Magazine.
Office125 W Copeland Dr.
Orlando, FL 32806
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 2005 - 2008
- Orlando HealthResidency, Surgery, 2000 - 2005
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical and Healthcare Resource Use Outcomes between Dual-plane and Prepectoral Techniques in Implant-based Breast Reconstruction: A Multicenter Retrospective Study.James R Bruno, C Coleman Brown, Allen Gabriel, Mousam Parikh, Kathryn P Anastassopoulos, Kenneth R Lee, Shoshana Daniel, Rupali Naik, Reema Patel, Vaishali D Patel> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Global Open. 2023 Mar 1
- 2 citationsRepeated Elevation of the Anterolateral Thigh Flap for Lower Extremity Orthopedic Trauma Does Not Affect Flap ViabilityJames D Kotick, William Mitchell, Lilly Bayouth, Richard D. Klein, Ken Lee> ;Journal of Reconstructive Microsurgery. 2015 Sep 18
- Orlando Regional Medical CenterOrlando, Florida
- Health Central HospitalOcoee, Florida
- Select Specialty Hospital-OrlandoOrlando, Florida
- UF Health Cancer Center at Orlando HealthOrlando, Florida
- Altius Provider Directory
AvMed Health Open Access
BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Florida BlueCare HMO
BCBS Florida NetworkBlue
BCBS Florida Preferred Patient Care PPO
CIGNA Open AccessCIGNA PPO
Coventry Florida - Employer Group PPO
First Health PPO
Great West PPO
Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: