Are you Dr. Leetz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Peachtree Rd
Asheville, NC 28803Phone(828) 274-8035Fax(828) 274-6906
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Leetz, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Asheville, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina.
Education & Training
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1981 - 1985
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- An Unanticipated Outcome of a DNA Ancestry Test.Kenneth L. Leetz> ;American Journal of Psychiatry. 2018 Dec 1
- 2 citationsCultural intersections in the psychotherapy of borderline personality disorder.Renato D. Alarcón, Kenneth L. Leetz> ;American Journal of Psychotherapy. 1998 Jan 1
- Abraham Lincoln, psychotherapist to the nation: the use of metaphors.Kenneth L. Leetz> ;American Journal of Psychotherapy. 1997 Jan 1
- Join now to see all