Are you Dr. Noller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeBox 324, Washington St.
New England Medical Center
Boston, MA 02111Phone(617) 636-2382
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Noller, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1971 - 1974
- Truman Medical Center-Hospital HillInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 227 citationsAdverse Health Outcomes in Women Exposed In Utero to DiethylstilbestrolRobert H. Hoover, Marianne Hyer, Ruth M. Pfeiffer, Ervin Adam, Brian Bond, Andrea L. Cheville, Theodore Colton, Patricia Hartge, Elizabeth E. Hatch, Arthur L. Herbst, ...> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2011 Oct 5
- 8 citationsAutoimmune Disease Incidence Among Women Prenatally Exposed to DiethylstilbestrolWilliam C. Strohsnitter, Kenneth L. Noller, Rebecca Troisi, Stanley J. Robboy, Elizabeth E. Hatch, Linda Titus-Ernstoff, Raymond H. Kaufman, Julie R. Palmer, Diane And...> ;The Journal of Rheumatology. 2010 Oct 1
- 66 citationsBirth defects in the sons and daughters of women who were exposed in utero to diethylstilbestrol (DES)Linda Titus-Ernstoff, Rebecca Troisi, Elizabeth E. Hatch, Julie R. Palmer, Marianne Hyer, Raymond Kaufman, E. Adam, Kenneth L. Noller, Robert N. Hoover> ;International Journal of Andrology. 2010 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Continuation Of Follow-Up Of Des-Exposed CohortsNational Cancer Institute2007
- Continuation Of Follow-Up Of Des-Exposed CohortsDivision Of Cancer Epidemiology And Genetics2000
- Des-Exposed Cohort FollowupDivision Of Cancer Epidemiology And Genetics1997–1999
- In Utero DES Exposure: Cancer And Medical IllnessesNational Cancer Institute1985–1987