Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Kenneth ObiajaOrlando Health 2023
Overview of Dr. Obiaja
Dr. Kenneth Obiaja is a family physician in Lady Lake, FL and is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Universidad Superior de Ciencias Medicas and has been in practice 18 years. He is one of 267 doctors at Orlando Regional Medical Center who specialize in Family Medicine. He has 1 publication and 11 citings.
Office1950 Laurel Manor Dr.
Lady Lake, FL 32162
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Universidad Superior de Ciencias MedicasClass of 1999
- Instituto Superior de Ciencias Médicas de la HabanaClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsIdentifying HIV risk-reduction strategies for Hispanic populations in Broward County.Claudia L. Uribe, William W. Darrow, Loreto P. Villanueva, Kenneth Obiaja, Elizabeth Sánchez-Braña, Hugh Gladwin> ;Annals of Epidemiology. 2009 Aug 1
- Orlando Regional Medical CenterOrlando, Florida