Are you Dr. Raessler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-662-2526
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Raessler, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Florida, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center, Stephens Memorial Hospital, and MaineGeneral Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Anesthesiology, 1987 - 1989
- Arrowhead Regional Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Arrowhead Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1969 - 1970
- Arrowhead Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1974 - Present
- CA State Medical License 1969 - 2024
- ME State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 1998
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsE-cylinder-powered mechanical ventilation may adversely impact anesthetic management and efficiency.Andreas H. Taenzer, Pete G. Kovatsis, Kenneth L. Raessler> ;Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2002 Jul 1
- 30 citationsAortic and right atrial systolic pressures during cardiopulmonary resuscitation: A potential indicator of the mechanism of blood flowKenneth L Raessler, Karl B Kern, Arthur N Sanders, Willis A. Tacker, Gordon A Ewy> ;American Heart Journal. 1988 May 1
- 1 citationsAbnormal myocardial capillary perfusion with normal coronary arteries and valvular heart diseaseSteven Goldman, W. David Hager, James M. Woolfenden, Bertron M. Groves, Kenneth L. Raessler, Dennis D. Patton, Frank I. Marcus> ;International Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Biology. 1980 Jan 1
- Join now to see all