Are you Dr. Rosenman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeA225 Clinical Ctr
East Lansing, MI 48824Phone+1 517-353-4941Fax+1 517-432-3145
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Rosenman, MD is a board certified preventive medicine physician in East Lansing, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, New Jersey, and New York. He is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital and Sparrow Specialty Hospital.
Education & Training
- UMass ChanResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1981 - 1997
- NY State Medical License 1976 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
Publications & Presentations
- Breaking the Lead Floor: Protecting Workers and Their Families.Anthony Burton, Kenneth D. Rosenman, Mark J. Upfal> ;Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2021 Jan 1
- 9 citationsCalls to a State Poison Center Concerning Cleaners and Disinfectants From the Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic Through April 2020.Kenneth D. Rosenman, Mary Jo Reilly, Ling Wang> ;Public Health Reports. 2021 Jan 1
- 1 citationsWork-related asthma in cobalt-exposed workersAbdullah Al-abcha, Ling Wang, Mary Jo Reilly, Kenneth D. Rosenman> ;Journal of Asthma. 2021 Aug 3
- Join now to see all
- High School Fined After Investigation Spurred by Cancer ConcernsApril 1st, 2019
- The Niosh B Reader Certification Program: Looking to the FutureMarch 5th, 2004
- Expanded Program In Occupational Injury And Illness SurveillanceNational Institute For Occupational Safety And Health2010–2011
- Enhanced Program In Occupational Injury And Illness SurveillanceNational Institute For Occupational Safety And Health2006–2009
- Enhanced Program In Occupational Injury And Illness Sur*National Institute For Occupational Safety And Health2005–2007
- Genetic/Exposure Interaction In Beryllium DiseaseNational Institute For Occupational Safety And Health2003–2005
- Linking Occupational Injury And Illness Data BasesNational Institute For Occupational Safety And Health2000–2002
- Environmental/Occupational MED Academic Award, NiehsNational Institute Of Environmental Health Sciences1996–2000
- Mortality Among Former Chromium Smelter WorkersNational Institute For Occupational Safety And Health1990
- Morality Among Former Chromium Smelter WorkersNational Institute For Occupational Safety And Health1989
- Natl Occupational Cancer Control Clinical RES NetworkDivision Of Cancer Prevention And Control1985