Dr. Tourgeman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2951 Nw 49th Ave
Suite # 301
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313Phone+1 954-739-2221Fax+1 954-739-2271
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship, Nephrology, 2002 - 2004
- Loyola University Medical Center/Trinity-Mercy ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (ASNF) American Society of Nephrology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: