Dr. Zehnder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1027 Bellevue Ave
Richmond Heights, MO 63117Phone+1 314-983-4700Fax+1 314-692-9862
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976 - 1980
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Internship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- MO State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1976 - 1979
- CA State Medical License 1974 - Present
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Biomechanical comparison of fixation in a model of a lateral malleolus spiral fracture.K W Zehnder, A S Greenwald> ;Surgical forum. 1978 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: