Kennie I Koelsch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Education & Training
- Rutgers, The State UniversityM.S.N., Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, 2007
- University of DelawareB.S., Nursing, 2003
- Highline CollegeA.D.N., 2000
- Bates Technical CollegeNo degree, Practical Nurse Training, LPN, 1998
- Nursing Assistant Training InstituteNo degree, Certified Nursing Assistant Training, 1995
- Rutgers, The State University of New JerseyMasters
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Rapid Response Team won the award for Patient Safety from the Hospital & Health System Association of Pennsylvania (Article: Rapid Response Teams: NPs Lead the Way 2010
- Received multiple �Bravo� awards for exceptional service Saint Luke�S Hospital
- Received �High Five� Award Saint Luke�S Hospital
- Join now to see all
Office1906 Belleview Ave
Roanoke, VA 24014
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: