Dr. Frontin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2400 Mount Zion Pkwy
Jonesboro, GA 30236Phone+1 770-603-3685
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1990 - 1992
- Howard UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsColon cancer: update on treatment. Are outcome disparities real?Kenny Frontin> ;Ethnicity & Disease. 2003 Jan 1
- Demographic differences in African-American patients with neoplastic lesions detected by flexible sigmoidoscopy.McBride, W., Richter, G. C., Frontin, K., Sung, J.> ;J Natl Med Assoc. 1995 Dec
- Nifedipine (Procardia XL) as a cause of false-positive results on barium enema study.Greenstein, D. B., Wilcox, C. M., Frontin, K., Clements, J. L.> ;South Med J. 1994 Aug
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: