Dr. Duffy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 E. Post Rd.
White Plains, NY 10601
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1998 - 2017
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsMultiple spinal intradural Schwannomas in the absence of Von Recklinghausen's diseaseMichael Daras, Barbara S. Koppel, Carl W. Heise, Michael J. Mazzeo, Tung P. Poon, Kent R. Duffy> ;Spine. 1993 Dec 1
- 24 citationsPlasma cell granuloma of the brain.Gary A. Gochman, Kent R. Duffy, Paul H. Crandall, Harry V. Vinters> ;Surgical Neurology. 1990 May 1
- 18 citationsIntramedullary spinal cord abscess.Barbara S. Koppel, Michael Daras, Kent R. Duffy> ;Neurosurgery. 1990 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: