Dr. Feng is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 S Bascom Ave
San Jose, CA 95128Phone(408) 885-5611
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Cangrelor in clinical useKent Y Feng, Kenneth W. Mahaffey> ;Future Cardiology. 2020 Feb 18
- 5 citationsTrans-radial versus trans-femoral access in patients with end-stage liver disease undergoing cardiac catheterization.Kent Feng, Vipul Gupta, Enrique Terrazas, Yerem Yeghiazarians, Thomas A. Ports, Gabriel Gregoratos, Mehdi Tavakol, John P. Roberts, Andrew J. Boyle> ;American journal of cardiovascular disease. 2014 Oct 11
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterSan Jose, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: