Dr. Kanatani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1022 1st St N
Alabaster, AL 35007Phone(205) 663-4009Fax(205) 663-9966
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama-TuscaloosaResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2013
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
Publications & Presentations
- Droplet motion with phase change in a temperature gradient.Onuki, A., Kanatani, K.> ;Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys. 2005 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: