Dr. Menzies is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 noname street
Colchester, VT 05446
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2009 - 2012
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsCardiac Rehabilitation After Heart Valve Surgery: COMPARISON WITH CORONARY ARTERY BYPASS GRAFT PATIENTS.Patrick D. Savage, Jason L. Rengo, Keon Menzies, Philip A. Ades> ;Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention. 2015 Jul 1
- 229 citationsPlasma tissue factor may be predictive of venous thromboembolism in pancreatic cancer.Alok A. Khorana, Charles W. Francis, Keon Menzies, Jianguo Wang, Ollivier Hyrien, James J. Hathcock, Nigel Mackman, Mark B. Taubman> ;Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 2008 Nov 1
- 57 citationsEGLN3 Prolyl Hydroxylase Regulates Skeletal Muscle Differentiation and Myogenin Protein StabilityJian Fu, Keon Menzies, Robert S. Freeman, Mark B. Taubman> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2007 Apr 27
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: