KeriAnn W. Kuperman, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
Education & Training
- Tufts UniversityPhysician Assistant
- Johns Hopkins UniversityBA
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical spectrum and molecular variants in Gaucher disease presenting in early infancyIvanova M, Furtak V, Kuperman K , Fikry J, Dao J, Goker-Alpan O, Molecular Genetics and Metabolism., 2/1/2020
- Long-term biomarker analysis to assess cardiac involvement in Fabry diseaseKeriAnn Kuperman, Renuka Limgala, Ozlem Goker-Alpan, WORLD Symposium, Orlando, Florida, 2/2019
- Long-term biomarker analysis to assess cardiac involvement in Fabry diseaseKeriAnn Kuperman, Renuka Limgala, Ozlem Goker-Alpan, 6th Fabry Update, Prague, Czech Republic, 5/2019
- Acne Vulgaris: An Evaluation of Treatment Practices and their Effects on Disease and Antibiotic ResistanceKuperman KW, Tufts University School of Medicine, 1/1/2016
- Join now to see all
Office7125 13th Pl NW
Washington, DC 20012
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: