Are you Dr. Chee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 El Camino Real
Kaiser South San Francisco Emergency Dept
South San Francisco, CA 94080Phone(650) 742-2511
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kerlen Chee, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in South San Francisco, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Rhode Island. She is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco.
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2007
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsOtogenic Pneumococcal Meningitis with PneumocephalusKerlen Chee, Allon Amitai> ;The Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2010 Sep 1
- 6 citationsIncidence of Visits for Health Care Worker Blood or Body Fluid Exposures and HIV Postexposure Prophylaxis Provision at Rhode Island Emergency DepartmentsRoland C. Merchant, Kerlen J Chee, Tao Liu, Kenneth H. Mayer> ;Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. 2008 Mar 1
- 20 citationsFinding needles in a haystack: A case series of carbon monoxide poisoning detected using new technology in the emergency departmentKerlen Chee, Douglas Nilson, Robert Partridge, Ashley Hughes, Selim Suner, Andrew Sucov, Gregory D. Jay> ;Clinical Toxicology. 2008 Jan 1
- Kaiser Permanente South San FranciscoSouth San Francisco, California