Kerri Kendrick, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- University HealthSan Antonio, Texas
Education & Training
- The University of Texas Rio Grande ValleyPhysician Assistant, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsIntratumoral CD56bright natural killer cells are associated with improved survival in bladder cancer.Neelam Mukherjee, Niannian Ji, Vincent Hurez, Tyler J. Curiel, Maureen O. Montgomery, Andrew J. Braun, Marlo M. Nicolas, Marcela Aguilera, Dharam Kaushik, Qianqian Liu...> ;Oncotarget. 2018 Nov 23
- 287 citationsRobot-assisted radical cystectomy versus open radical cystectomy in patients with bladder cancer (RAZOR): an open-label, randomised, phase 3, non-inferiority trialDipen J. Parekh, Isildinha M. Reis, Erik P. Castle, Mark L. Gonzalgo, Michael Woods, Robert S. Svatek, Alon Z. Weizer, Badrinath R. Konety, Mathew Tollefson, Tracey L....> ;The Lancet. 2018 Jun 23
Office8300 Floyd Curl Drive
4th Floor -4B
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 450-9600Fax(210) 450-9656
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: