Are you Dr. Link?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 77 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office265 Executive Park Blvd
Winston Salem, NC 27103Phone(336) 765-5722Fax(336) 765-5723
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kerry (Lesko) Link, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Winston Salem, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, Illinois, and New York. He is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Wake Forest Baptist Health-Lexington Medical Center, and Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- NC State Medical License 1983 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 1983 - Present
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsFunctionalization of gadolinium metallofullerenes for detecting atherosclerotic plaque lesions by cardiovascular magnetic resonanceAnthony Dellinger, John Olson, Kerry M. Link, Stephen A. Vance, Marinella G. Sandros, Jijin Yang, Zhiguo Zhou, Christopher L. Kepley> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance. 2013 Jan 16
- 27 citationsNon-contrasted Computed Tomography for the Accurate Measurement of Liver Steatosis in Obese PatientsNathan J. Shores, Kerry M. Link, Adolfo Z. Fernandez, Kim R. Geisinger, Matthew A. Davis, Tam Nguyen, Janet K. Sawyer, L L Rudel> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2011 Feb 12
- 24 citationsEarly Stages of In Situ Bladder Regeneration in a Rodent ModelDavid M. Burmeister, Tamer Aboushwareb, Josh Tan, Kerry M. Link, Karl-Erik Andersson, George J. Christ> ;Tissue Engineering Part A. 2010 May 6
- Join now to see all
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterWinston Salem, North Carolina
- Wake Forest Baptist Health-Lexington Medical CenterLexington, North Carolina
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSalem, Virginia