Dr. Uhder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 474-3260
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spokane Teaching Health CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Goethe University Frankfurt Medical FacultyClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2010 - 2015
- WA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsDoes prophylactic treatment with proteolytic enzymes reduce acute toxicity of adjuvant pelvic irradiation? Results of a double-blind randomized trialThomas Martin, Kerstin Uhder, Ralf Kurek, Sandra Roeddiger, Lida Schneider, Hans-Georg Vogt, Reinhard Heyd, Nikolaos Zamboglou> ;Radiotherapy and Oncology. 2002 Oct 1
- [Results of analgetic radiotherapy of inflammation of the calcaneus using 6 MV photons].Heyd, R., Uhder, K., Strassmann, G., Schneider, L., Zamboglou, N.> ;Rontgenpraxis. 1999
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: