Dr. Olengue is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2168 Allesandro St
Los Angeles, CA 90039Phone+1 972-822-7693
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 2020 - 2024
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 2020
- Southern Methodist UniversityBS, BA, Computer Science, Chemistry, Cum Laude, 2011 - 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsOptimizing Targeted Inhibitors of P-Glycoprotein Using Computational and Structure-Guided Approaches.John G. Wise, Amila K. Nanayakkara, Maha Aljowni, Gang Chen, Maisa C. Oliveira, Lauren Ammerman, Ketetha Olengue, Alexander R. Lippert, Pia D. Vogel> ;Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 2019 Nov 8
- 10 citationsIs pH Testing Necessary Before Antireflux Surgery in Patients with Endoscopic Erosive EsophagitisKatrin Schwameis, Brenda Lin, Jordan Roman, Ketetha Olengue, Steve R. Siegal, Steven R. DeMeester> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2018 Jan 1
- Mental Health Tattoos: The Reasons Why 3 People Chose to Get InkedMay 28th, 2021
- American Psychiatric AssociationMember
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMember
- American Medical AssociationMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: