Are you Dr. Borders?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office418 S 5th St
Gadsden, AL 35901Phone(256) 543-1253Fax(256) 543-1260
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kevin Borders, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Gadsden, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Riverview Regional Medical Center, Gadsden Regional Medical Center, and Marshall Medical Center South.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2004 - 2008
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsMolt-inhibiting hormone immunoreactive neurons in the eyestalk neuroendocrine system of the blue crab, Callinectes sapidusR D Watson, K J Lee, K J Borders, Heinrich Dircksen, K Y Lilly> ;Arthropod Structure & Development. 2001 Oct 1