Dr. Fox is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2400 Lee Hwy N
Pulaski, VA 24301Phone+1 540-994-8100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wellspan Health/York HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2004
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- WV State Medical License Active through 2002
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsFulminant infection and toxic shock syndrome caused by Streptococcus pyogenesKevin L Fox, Michael W Born, Merrill A. Cohen> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2002 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: