Dr. Gordon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 Omega Dr
Arlington, TX 76014Phone(817) 468-3255Fax(817) 468-7823
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1997 - 2001
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsCombination therapy in a xenograft model of glioblastoma: enhancement of the antitumor activity of temozolomide by an MDM2 antagonistHaiyan Wang, Shanbao Cai, Barbara J. Bailey, M. Reza Saadatzadeh, Jixin Ding, Eva Tonsing-Carter, Taxiarchis M. Georgiadis, T. Zachary Gunter, Eric C. Long, Robert E. ...> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2017 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: