Kevin Lee Letz, MBA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I am a board certified nurse practitioner with over 19 years experience in allergy, asthma, & immunology.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Adult Nurse Practitioner
- American Association of Nurse PractitionersFamily Practice
- Stanford Health CarePalo Alto, California
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital StanfordPalo Alto, California
- Menlo Park Surgical HospitalMenlo Park, California
- VA Palo Alto Health Care SystemPalo Alto, California
- Kaiser Permanente Redwood City Medical CenterRedwood City, California
- Sequoia HospitalRedwood City, California
- El Camino HospitalMountain View, California
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterNP, 2001
- University of Saint FrancisMasters, 1997 - 1999
- Purdue UniversityADN, BSN, Nursing, 1990 - 1996
- Rush UniversityDoctorate
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsSafety of rush immunotherapy using a modified schedule: a cumulative experience of 893 patients receiving multiple aeroallergens.William Smits, Jeannie K. Giese, Kevin Letz, Joseph T. Inglefield, Austin R Schlie> ;Allergy and Asthma Proceedings. 2007 May 1
- 4 citationsManaging difficult-to-treat asthma: Lessons from a center of excellence in allergy and asthma care.William Smits, Kevin Letz> ;The Journal of medical practice management : MPM. 2007 May 1
- 5 citationsImproved immunotherapy with a rapid allergen vaccination schedule: a study of 137 patients.William Smits, Joseph T. Inglefield, Kevin Letz, Robert Lee, Timothy J. Craig> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2003 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Office14601 South Bascom
Stanford University Medical Center - Peds Physician Billing Mc:5530
Los Gatos, CA 95032Phone+1 408-835-0911Fax+1 888-803-6843
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: