Are you Dr. Mercure?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 93 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Riverside Cir
Roanoke, VA 24016
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kevin Mercure, MD is a gastroenterologist in Roanoke, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Florida, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Lewis-Gale Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2004 - 2007
- Wake Forest UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- Esophageal Epidermoid Metaplasia: Skin in the Game.Hailey L. Gosnell, Kevin B. Mercure, Douglas J. Grider> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2021 May 1