Are you Dr. Mercure?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 94 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Florida, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Salem Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Lewis-Gale Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2004 - 2007
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- Esophageal Epidermoid Metaplasia: Skin in the Game.Hailey L. Gosnell, Kevin B. Mercure, Douglas J. Grider> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2021 May 1
- Lewis-Gale Medical CenterBoones Mill, Virginia
- Salem Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSalem, Virginia
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial HospitalRoanoke, Virginia
- Carilion New River Valley Medical CenterChristiansburg, Virginia