Dr. Puzio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6983 Hillsdale Ct
Indianapolis, IN 46250Phone+1 317-859-1020Fax+1 317-859-4040
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kevin Puzio is a neurologist in Indianapolis, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Vincent Kokomo, Community Hospital East, and Community Hospital North. He received his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine and has been in practice 35 years. He specializes in neuroimaging and neurophysiology and is experienced in epilepsy, clinical neurophysiology, neuroimaging, and neuromuscular.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1983 - 1987
- Ascension Providence/MSUCHMInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1982
- University of michiganBS, Biology, With high distinction, 1974 - 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Cerebral venous thrombosis with lupus anticoagulants. Report of two cases.Levine, S. R., Kieran, S., Puzio, K., Feit, H., Patel, S. C., Welch, K. M.> ;Stroke. 1987 Jul 01
- Ascension St. Vincent KokomoKokomo, Indiana
- Community Hospital EastIndianapolis, Indiana
- Community Hospital NorthIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: