Are you Dr. Rodgers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1315 Hospital Dr
Saint Johnsbury, VT 05819Phone+1 802-748-7463Fax+1 802-748-7541
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kevin Rodgers, MD is a board certified family physician in Saint Johnsbury, Vermont. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont. He is affiliated with North Country Hospital and Health Center and University of Vermont Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Eastern Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- North Country Hospital and Health CenterNewport, Vermont
- University of Vermont Medical CenterBurlington, Vermont
- U. S. Public Health Service Indian HospitalParker, Arizona