Are you Dr. Koochek?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 S Dobson Rd
Mesa, AZ 85202Phone(480) 412-3000Fax(480) 412-8711
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Keyvan Koochek, MD is a board certified internist in Mesa, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Nevada, and California. He is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center, HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center, and HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Griffin HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2006 - 2019
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2018
- AZ State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsInsulin Signaling in Chick Embryos Exposed to AlcoholSam N. Pennington, Ivan A. Shibley, Keyvan Koochek, Michael D. Gavigan, John M. Monaghan, Lorraine P. Sandstrom, J. Lee Morgan> ;Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. 1995 Jun 1
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
- Banner Desert Medical CenterMesa, Arizona