Are you Dr. Abdel-Rahman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1447 N Harrison St
Saginaw, MI 48602Phone+1 989-583-0000Fax+1 989-583-4008
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Khaled Abdel-Rahman, MD is a pulmonologist in Saginaw, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, New Mexico, and Illinois. He is affiliated with MultiCare Auburn Medical Center, St. Francis Hospital, and UW Medicine/Northwest Hospital & Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- WA State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- Restrictive Versus Conservative Fluid Therapy in Colorectal Surgery Start of enrollment: 2017 Jan 01
- Safety and Efficacy of Three Local Block Techniques for Diabetic Foot Surgery Start of enrollment: 2017 Jun 15
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCombined pulsed and thermal radiofrequency versus thermal radiofrequency alone in the treatment of recurrent trigeminal neuralgia after microvascular decompression: A ...Khaled A Abdelrahman, Abdelraheem Elawamy, Mohamed F Mostafa, Waleed S. Hasan, Ragaa Herdan, Nagwa Mostafa Ibrahiem Osman, Abdelrady S Ibrahim, Mohamed G. Aly, Abdelha...> ;European Journal of Pain. 2020 Feb 1
- [Effect of two different doses of dexmedetomidine on the incidence of emergence agitation after strabismus surgery: a randomized clinical trial].Abdel-Rahman, K. A., Abd-Elshafy, S. K., Sayed, J. A.> ;Revista brasileira de anestesiologia. 2018 Sep 12
- 4 citationsSemi-quantitative Cough Strength Score as a Predictor for Extubation Outcome in Traumatic Brain Injury: A Prospective Observational StudyAbdelrady S Ibrahim, Mohamed G. Aly, Khaled A Abdelrahman, Mona Aly Mohamed, Mogedda Mohamed Mehany, Eman Mamdouh Aziz> ;Neurocritical Care. 2018 Oct 1
- Join now to see all