Are you Dr. Hassan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 Main Avenue
Clifton, NJ 07011Phone(973) 942-6900
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Khaled Hassan, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Clifton, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Ohio, and Michigan. He is affiliated with St. Joseph's University Medical Center and The Mount Sinai Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003 - 2005
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2003
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Cairo University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- MI State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2020
- NJ State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2002
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Correction: The pleiotropic effects of TNFα in breast cancer subtypes is regulated by TNFAIP3/A20.Eunmi Lee, Maria Ouzounova, Raziye Piranlioglu, Minh Thu Ma, Mustafa Guzel, Daniela Marasco, Ahmed Chadli, Jason E. Gestwicki, John K. Cowell, Max S. Wicha, Khaled A. ...> ;Oncogene. 2019 Jul 1
- 10 citationsThe pleiotropic effects of TNFα in breast cancer subtypes is regulated by TNFAIP3/A20.Eunmi Lee, Maria Ouzounova, Raziye Piranlioglu, Minh Thu Ma, Mustafa Guzel, Daniela Marasco, Ahmed Chadli, Jason E. Gestwicki, John K. Cowell, Max S. Wicha, Khaled A. ...> ;Oncogene. 2019 Jan 1
- Dietary myo-inositol chemoprevents lung carcinogenesis via boosting immune system in Kras mouse model.Raziye Piranlioglu, Hasan Korkaya, Khaled A. Hassan> ;Journal of Thoracic Disease. 2019 Mar 1
- Join now to see all